Getting Ready For Us
Thank you for trusting us with your cleaning project. Here are some suggestions for you to prepare for our arrival that will help us both.
- Please bring to your technicians attention any spots or stains that may require special attention.
- Please advise your technician about any special requirement to follow when moving your furniture: weak legs, loose tops, etc.
- Please vacuum your carpet before we arrive.
- Any small pieces, such as dining room chairs, magazine racks, floor plants, etc. which you can remove from the carpet to be cleaned will shorten processing time and return the carpet to normal use sooner.
- Remove all breakable items from the furniture which will have to be temporarily moved from its regular location.
- China cabinets, sectional sofas, entertainment centers, antiques, large TV's, electronic equipment, computers, pianos and fragile furniture cannot be moved. Our standard cleaning includes moving any coffee tables, chairs, couches, and smaller items that you would like moved. Beds, dressers, desks and other such heavier items may be moved upon request at an additional charge. Please inform us prior to your cleaning if you want such items moved.
- For your pet's peace of mind (and ours) please put them in a safe, quiet, place where our cleaning won't disturb them.
- A special note about odors: We do everything possible to reduce or eliminate pet odors. However, due to depth of contamination, 100% success may not be attainable. Also, for several days after cleaning you may notice an elevated odor due to higher humidity levels and "off gassing."
- For safety sake, be sure to keep an extra close eye on your curious little ones.
- Most importantly, if there is anything we can do to make this experience a better one for you, please let us know.