Thank you for trusting us with your cleaning project. Here are some suggestions for you to prepare for our arrival that will help us both.
- Please bring to your technicians attention any spots or stains that may require special attention.
- Please advise your technician about any special requirement to follow when moving your furniture: weak legs, loose tops, etc.
- Please vacuum your carpet before we arrive.
- Any small pieces, such as dining room chairs, magazine racks, floor plants, etc. which you can remove from the carpet to be cleaned will shorten processing time and return the carpet to normal use sooner.
- Remove all breakable items from the furniture which will have to be temporarily moved from its regular location.
- China cabinets, sectional sofas, entertainment centers, antiques, large TV’s, electronic equipment, computers, pianos and fragile furniture cannot be moved. Our standard cleaning includes moving any coffee tables, chairs, couches, and smaller items that you would like moved. Beds, dressers, desks and other such heavier items may be moved upon request at an additional charge. Please inform us prior to your cleaning if you want such items moved.
- For your pet’s peace of mind (and ours) please put them in a safe, quiet, place where our cleaning won’t disturb them.
- A special note about odors: We do everything possible to reduce or eliminate pet odors. However, due to depth of contamination, 100% success may not be attainable. Also, for several days after cleaning you may notice an elevated odor due to higher humidity levels and “off gassing.”
- For safety sake, be sure to keep an extra close eye on your curious little ones.
- Most importantly, if there is anything we can do to make this experience a better one for you, please let us know.
A deep cleansing of your carpet floors to rid the fibers of any contaminants. We provide both wet and dry cleaning services. Our wet cleaning method utilizes a foam absorption process that achieves the highest soil extraction rate in the industry.Read More
Dryer Vent Cleaning
A cleaning of dryer vents and ducts that goes further than you can achieve without specialty equipment. We remove dirt and debris that has built up inside of the ducts. This service isn’t well-known but it is a preventative measure to help avoid becoming a statistic. Thousands of dryer fires happen annually in the US due to dirt-clogged ventilation systems.Read More
The air ducts for your HVAC systems are spreading contaminants and pollutants throughout the air in your home. This air is being breathed in by you and your loved ones. Poor indoor air quality is a leading cause of illness, disease, and allergy problems. Our duct cleaning service eliminates the dirt and debris to improve your air quality while also increasing the efficiency of your HVAC system.Read More
Duraclean is here to maintain a healthy indoor environment for you, your employees and your customers. We are committed to cleaning and maintaining your office and workspace by offering daily, weekly and bi-weekly cleaning services. Our disinfectants are registered with the EPA and we are able to offer you a broad range of disinfectants including eco-friendly products.Read More
Hardwood Floor Cleaning
The pores of your hardwood floors absorb dirt and debris which can serve as a breeding ground for bacteria and mold. This buildup of dirt can drastically reduce the longevity of your hardwood floors. DIY cleaning methods do not extract all of the soil that sits deep into the pores of your hardwood floorboards. Our patented foam absorption process ensures maximum soil removal. We use a finishing sealant to give your floors a layer of protection and a shiny, new, and glossy look.Read More
Tile & Grout Cleaning
The pores of grout lines are capable of holding in dirt and debris that is almost impossible to scrub out. This buildup can cause a discoloration to the grout. Tile can also stay dirty similar to how hardwood absorbs debris. A thorough, professional cleaning will make your tile look new and help cleanse the grout of discoloration and foul odor.Read More
The fabric on your furniture is highly susceptible to holding in dirt, debris, bacteria, pet urine, hair, and much more. Cleaning upholstery is difficult without specialty equipment. Our patented foam absorption processRead More
The Duraclean Difference
Our unparalleled commitment to providing dependable services is clear. We have a proven reputation in the community. Our clients love us!
Our staff consists of certified and insured professionals. We provide specialized training to our workers and use industry-leading tools and equipment.
Our duct cleaning experts get the job done to the highest degree. We ensure all microbial growth harboring in your ducts is removed. Our methods are the most efficient in the industry.
Our cleaning specialists are all absolute professionals. Every technician on our team follows a code of ethics. Our technicians also go to each job site with photo identification and will present it if requested.